welcome


Welcome in my special space - get yourself a cuppa and stay for a while!!
Please leave a comment, that way I get to know you too...

Wednesday 21 September 2011

newest find on crochet...http://www.mooglyblog.com/2011/09/12/my-newest-obsession-african-flower-hexagons/


My Newest Obsession – 

African Flower Hexagons

Ok, so there’s laundry in a basket on the couch. Toys on the floor. Dishes in the sink. IMPORTANT THINGS NEED DOING. But instead… I’m making these.
I mean, how can I resist? These are African Flower Hexagons, and have 
gotten much deserved buzz among the crafty. 
They’re quick, easy, and so fun. I think the above will get turned into a clutch purse.
 And then I’ve started streamlining the process for yet another project…
I can’t stop! 
I’m not even sure I’ll have enough to make what I want to make with these, but I just. keep. going.
Want to make your own African Flower Hexagons?
 You can’t go wrong with the awesome tutorials over at Heidi Bears
She’s even got one on joining as you go.
 People are making some amazing stuff with this pattern, including 
(Want your own African Flower Hexagon blankie or bag but don’t have the hand for the hooking? 
 Let moogly take care of you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment