welcome


Welcome in my special space - get yourself a cuppa and stay for a while!!
Please leave a comment, that way I get to know you too...

Sunday 24 June 2012

lovely post from http://whiteironstonecottage.blogspot.com/ one of my personal favorite blogs worth a visit

Posted: 21 Jun 2012 09:59 PM PDT
 Hi Everyone
 Happy Thursday
We have friends
  staying in our guest cottage
Even though it is small it is filled with
{Love}
The extra large comfy sofa bed
is popular during the summer months with friends and family
 We try to make our guests feel Welcome
By adding the
 little things such as fresh flowers
  candles, lots of pillows and a few books and magazines to read
we hope to make the cottage feel like
 a home away from home
A simple metal cabinet holds extra blankets
  a bar of soap, a few towels and
bottles of water
The great thing about the cottage is
 even though it is near the house 
it is very private
A special cottage for wonderful guests
speaking of feeling special
I am so grateful to all of you
 who entered the 
vintage tin heart giveaway
I enjoyed reading all of your sweet comments and meeting new friends too
 The winner is
Kathy from
 Creative Home Expressions 


I will be selling  the tin  hearts in my online shop
 they are $45 dollars
  each one is one of a kind custom made

 Thank You all again for entering the giveaway
 I truly
 

 you all


romantic saying for today
"Home is where ever I am with you"
unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment