welcome


Welcome in my special space - get yourself a cuppa and stay for a while!!
Please leave a comment, that way I get to know you too...

Friday 22 June 2012

a scarf pattern free from laughing purplegoldfish designs A MUST visit

3-2-1 and you're done! it's a curlicue scarf

Curlicues are so simple, and so fun...

pink curlicue scarf

This is my 3-2-1 Curlicue Scarf, and if you can remember the name - you can remember the pattern.

work a row of loose chain as long as you want the scarf to be

row 1 - work 3 dc into each chain

row 2 - work 2 dc into each stitch

row 3 - work 1 sc into each stitch

it's as easy as that 3-2-1 and you're done!
I used a 6.0mm hook and 8ply/DK yarn. Then I used a novelty yarn for row 3 to provide some contrast. Experiment with whatever yarn you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment