welcome


Welcome in my special space - get yourself a cuppa and stay for a while!!
Please leave a comment, that way I get to know you too...

Wednesday 3 August 2011

easy....great creative crocheting link....


Posted: 02 Aug 2011 01:34 PM PDT
Hi Everybody!! I hope this post finds you all living happily with a smile on your face and perhaps a crochet hook close by.

I'm waiting very un-patiently for the arrival of our baby (Due Date Aug 31st) and to pass the time, I've been crocheting and cleaning like a mad woman. I have a new pattern being tested right now and I'm almost done with a new pumpkin hat, I can't wait to show you!

I've also been soaking in some crocheting inspiration this morning...worthy of sharing!
I don't understand the crochet rock cozy but I do love them for some reason!!
Crocheting a rug with sheet yarn....I really like the idea!


 Love the tassels on this colorful crochet bunting!


I wish trees grew these colors! 



....interesting aren't they ( :


Now if you don't mind....think baby thoughts for me and hopefully I'll be able to introduce a new baby to you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment