welcome


Welcome in my special space - get yourself a cuppa and stay for a while!!
Please leave a comment, that way I get to know you too...

Monday 22 August 2011

great link-http://crochet.about.com/bio/Amy-Solovay-59108.htm?nl=1



From Amy Solovay, your Guide to Crochet


I've been doing some downsizing and going through old projects,
 and just found this freeform knit and crocheted hat 
that I made many years ago. I still like the hat -- 
although maybe it's a bit dated now -- but I think the ideas and techniques I used to make it are still valid and interesting.






This newsletter is written by:
Amy Solovay
Crochet Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum

Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics



About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2011 About.com

No comments:

Post a Comment