welcome


Welcome in my special space - get yourself a cuppa and stay for a while!!
Please leave a comment, that way I get to know you too...

Monday 1 August 2011

yet another painted tree...




Today I ran into a post of mine from earlier this spring on the the Ikea Family Magazine (spring version), which got me searching out for a more current one.  After a bit of hunting (they don't make this magazine easy to find online) I found their summer issue.  And like the spring version, it's filled with inspiration and decor ideas galore to keep one occupied during a good cup of coffee (or two).  I kind of like this never-ending memory tree idea (above) where one could frame anything from your grandparent's wedding photo to your baby's first pair of shoes, ever-growing and ever-changing.  Heaps of lovely things to look at.  Click here to see.  Happy Sunday!




Copyright 2005 - 2011 Poppytalk. All Rights Reserved poppytalk.blogspot.ca

Please pay them a visit......just make yourself another cuppa you will be staying a while!!

No comments:

Post a Comment