welcome


Welcome in my special space - get yourself a cuppa and stay for a while!!
Please leave a comment, that way I get to know you too...

Friday 22 July 2011

FRIDAY FIND - Crochet Chloe Slippers...can you see her in this?



Posted: 20 Jul 2011 01:09 PM PDT

I love this pattern! I like them so much I'm working on the adult sizes now. These little slippers works up so quick (with a J hook and Lion Brand Vanna's Choice Yarn), look so cute and are very functional (my favorite!). You can make these with the strap (mary jane style) or without (ballet flat style)

Pattern also includes a simple little flower to add to the slipper if you want.


Slipper pattern comes with 6 sizes from tiny Newborn to Size 12 (approx size to age: Newborn to age 6 yrs.)

This crochet pattern is available for purchase at the Crochet Pattern Shop now....Oodalalee!


http://easymakesmehappy.blogspot.com/.....another must visit for my happi hooking friends

....

No comments:

Post a Comment