welcome


Welcome in my special space - get yourself a cuppa and stay for a while!!
Please leave a comment, that way I get to know you too...

Wednesday 20 July 2011

worth a visist..http://glor-crochetgalore.blogspot.com/2010/02/blog-post_21.html



Bright and Bold and Happy














and Finished.



I call this myhappy ghan. This was made out of 7 scarf size (54"x5") strips. I added a row of single crochets around each strip, then joined together and edged. The scarf pattern was from a Michael's project sheet and very simple.


For this afghan I had two skeins of each color and a size G hook.
The finished size on this is 42" x 58", a great cover up on a chilly evening.

chain 23, sc in 2nd chain from hook,
ch 1, sk 1 st, sc in next st, to last 2 stitches, sc in each, ch 1, turn.

sc in turning, ch 1, sc in ch 1 sp across, ending with sc in last sc, ch 1 turn (repeat this row for length)
Crochet a row of single crochet around each length (I used shocking pink). I then sewed the scarf lengths together.

Edging:
Row 1 and 2 - sc around.
Row 3: SC in 5 st, 4 dc in next st, around, fasten off.
Happy Crocheting!

No comments:

Post a Comment