welcome


Welcome in my special space - get yourself a cuppa and stay for a while!!
Please leave a comment, that way I get to know you too...

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Teresa from Art of crochet says :get help with crochet frustration.....

Art of Crochet by Teresa - Free Instructions and Patterns




Posted: 20 Jul 2011 05:36 AM PDT
Have you ever gotten so frustrated with a crochet project that you threw your work or did something unusual out of frustration?  When I was younger, I threw my yarn, hook and project across the room.  Then I beat the skein of yarn against floor and ended up with a yarn blob, knot mess.  I had to wind the mess in to a ball after that because the yarn was all in knots. After that,  I felt better and a few days later figured out the pattern.


This post is inspired by a comment on my YouTube channel, where someone told me they broke their crochet hook out of frustration.http://crochet-mania.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment