welcome


Welcome in my special space - get yourself a cuppa and stay for a while!!
Please leave a comment, that way I get to know you too...

Wednesday 5 October 2011

Bottles - Recycled and Repurposed - house build with bottles a must see


The Blue Velvet Chair



Posted: 22 Aug 2011 03:56 PM PDT
Well, this just goes to show that you can never have too many empty (glass) bottles laying around. After all, look what you could create with them over the weekend -


a humble ceiling bottle design



Yes, it's a house made of bottles



A wall of bottles in the garden



Bottle Trees



bottle art


OK, maybe saying '...a weekend' was stretching it a bit. But, I bet you could pull out one of these projects below in a weekend with the right tools and inspiration!


Bottle tree



wine bottle vases



bottle vases



bottle light


I am blusting over those bottle trees! Need to try one for myself.

Until next time...
Mike


Stumble this post



No comments:

Post a Comment