welcome


Welcome in my special space - get yourself a cuppa and stay for a while!!
Please leave a comment, that way I get to know you too...

Saturday 29 October 2011

a must visit.....crochet ideas


10-27-2011 15:02:02 PM
We had a great time during our How to Sell Crochet SUCCESSFULLY at Craft Bazaar webinar! Great questions and the reviews have been amazing. I am honored to get to share my sales and marketing knowledge with you. One of the things I have in place for each webinar (when I remember to do it!) [...]...»
Sign up for Constant Contact to find out how easy it is to run your own email marketing campaigns! 

 If you want to start an email list I really do love using Constant Contact, you can sign up here

 10 quick and easy holiday crochet ideas!

Now this is just a list, but I thought I would offer some holiday goodness to you loyal readers in offering a FREE webinar showing you some simple and quick holiday crochet projects!

1. Gift Bags
2. Gift Tags (ornaments)
3. Mini Stocking Ornaments
4. Roses
5. Wrist Warmers
6. Decorative Facecloths
7. Doll Clothes
8. Doll Blankets
9. Game System Pouches
10. Embellished Socks

Join me in the Webinar to go over these ideas and even share your own with your fellow crocheters! Happy Holiday Season To YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment