welcome


Welcome in my special space - get yourself a cuppa and stay for a while!!
Please leave a comment, that way I get to know you too...

Wednesday 5 October 2011

picking up sticks with Blue Velvet Chair


This heart makes me want to run to the forest right now and start picking up sticks.


I love the idea...but have no idea how they were able to get the tops of these logs so even. I'd also be too tempted to throw them in the fireplace on a cold evening.
Pinterest


There's something a bit dark about this wall sculpture, but I like it!


We're seeing more and more reclaimed wood walls out there. It's the perfect modern-day paneling for your home.



The list could go on and on, so we'll stop here today. As my husband always says (when we miss doing or seeing something), "It gives us something to come back for"!

See you again soon.

Until next time...
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment